This page is both for you and for my personal notes… so I remember some of the great ones and the ones I dislike….
- Rowan’s Creek Kentucky Bourbon whisky – 12 yo in charred oak barrel and hand- bottled at 50.05% – batch number 558, from 1-28-93.
- very smooth and drinkable for a Bourbon – nearly too sweet even at 50.05%
- (This area is reserved for Martin Brand’s Port Ellen – that he promissed me a taste of…)
- Whisky Springbank Port Wood 14 years 1989 – a Vintage 1989 with Alc % by Vol of 53% – certainly ALWAYS a MUST BUY!
- Laphroaig Quarter Cask – this cask strengh Single Malt is just such a joy – enjoyed it first time with Benjamin in Thailand August 2007…
More to come…
Hope I can forget I ever tasted….
- Isle of Jura and Isle of Jura Legend – I love an Island whisky more than any other, but Isle of Jura is a mistake!